We’re always looking to publish quality content from members of our community. This is why we openly accept the submission of relevant articles from guest authors to the blog.
We’re quite picky with our content and hate it when we get given crappy spun content that either holds no relevance to the readership of The Windows Hub or is just a poor piece of writing that’s sole focus is to get links back onto the authors website. If you’re thinking about sending something like this through to us then think again – we will just ignore your email.
What we look for in guest posts is good quality content that is relevant to the readers of this blog. That can range from tips on How to Use Windows, the latest Windows news and Windows Tutorials, through to Guides and Tips & Tricks. Just be sure to check through the blog to see if your proposed blog topic hasn’t already been covered on the blog before you get in touch.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Articles should be related to one of the topics related to the The Windows Hub and must not directly promote the services/products of a business.
- Content must be original and not published anywhere else on the internet – if we find that the article is published anywhere else then it will be instantly removed.
- Posts should be a minimum of 500 words long and individual paragraphs should be no longer than 6 lines in length.
- Each article must include at least one image. When using imagery, please ensure that you credit the source if it isn’t your own.
- You may link to other articles within your post if they are relevant, as well as the websites of anyone/anything mentioned (as long as they are not solely to promote a product/service). These links can be removed if we feel that they violate our guidelines.
- Be sure to include an author bio at the end of your post (between 2-4 lines long) where you can include a link back to your website and links to your social media accounts. Also include a photo of yourself to go within the author bio (200px x 200px).
To enquire about writing on the The Windows Hub or If you’re Interested in being permanent writer at The Windows Hub simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!